Fixed Departure for Manimahesh Yatra .
10th August Onward upto 6th September = 24 Seats Only
MKYWU -1 Manimahesh Yatra by Trek (4 N / 5 D - from Bharmour to Bharmour)
Day – 1 Reception at Bharmour
Meet our representative at Bharmour and transfer to home / Home stay. Enroute stay for Breakfast and Lunch in Langars/ Bhandaras. In Evening Visit ancient Chaurasi Temples and take part in Aarti. After Aarti, return back to room.
Day – 2 Bharmour – Bharmani Mata Temple – Bharmour (6Km Trek / 14 Km by Taxi)
After Breakfast trek to Bharmani Temple for Mata Dharshan and snan (Holy Bath). Trek of 2-3 hrs will take you back to Bharmour. Bharmani can be done by taxi on extra cost. After reaching back to Bharmour transfer to Hadsar by taxi. Now it’s time to start Pilgrimage trekking to Manimahesh. A trek of 4-5 hrs will reach you Base camp “ Dhancho”. Check into tents and revive your body for next day tough journey.
Day – 3 Dhancho - Manimahesh Lake (7 Kms Trek)
Early in the morning after tea & Breakfast start journey to Manimahesh through Banar Ghati , Sunder rashi ,Bhairo Ghati and reach Gaurikund just one km before Manimahesh Lake. This trek will take 5 -6 hrs and stop for Gauri Dharshan. Only Ladies are allowed to take bath in this Gaurikund Lake. After this start journey to Manimahesh Lake. This is one km trek but toughest patch in whole trek as you will be very near to the lake (13500 feet) and oxygen level is lesser. After reaching check into tents and complete your pilgrimage.
Day – 4 Manimahesh Lake – Hadsar – Bharmour (14Km Downhill Trek & 14 Kms by Taxi)
If weather is clear, early in the morning wake up for Mani Dharshan around 4:00 am. After / Before Dharshan take bath and complete your pilgrimage. Now it’s time to come back and start the journey to Bharmour. After reaching Bharmour check into rooms and relax your tired body
Day – 5 Departure from Bharmour & tour ends here
After breakfast start journey to home. And tour ends here.
Package Cost per person
Economic Package = 4900/ - After 20th August
Economic Package = 5900/ - Before 20th August
Package Cost includes:-
- Accommodation in Home Stay on double / Triple sharing Basis -and Dormitory Tents during trek as per Package Selected
- All homemade vegetarian meals (Himachali, Indian, and Continental) will be providing on MAP Basis (i.e. Bed tea, Breakfast and dinner) during stay in Home Stay. No meal will be providing during Yatra from Bharmour – Manimahesh – Bharmour as there will be lots of Bhandaras and Langars. Before 20th Aug 2019 all meals will be provide during trek when langars will not be available.
- Assistance upon arrival at reception point.
- Inner line Permit to restricted / protected areas of Himachal Pradesh.
- Transportation by HRTC / Private Buses/ taxies (from Bharmour to Hadsar and back) on sharing basis.
- English / Hindi Speaking Professional trekking guide.
- All wildlife, trekking & camping fee.
- Driver allowance, toll charge, state govt. taxes
- Basic first aid kit carried by our tour / Trekking guide.
- Separate Utility for Staff and camping equipment.
Package cost not includes
- Exclude all Govt taxes like GST.
- Any fare before reception & after departure.
- After 20th August, Meal during Yatra from Bharmour – Manimahesh – Bharmour as there will be lots of Bhandaras.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, and Internet services, Phone Calls etc.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated) Camera fee, soft or hard drinks, starters.
- Porter/ Ponies services for Travellers personal luggage.
- Temples, Monument & Museum Entrance Fees
· The facility of picking and dropping to nearest Railway head / Airport and nearest cities is also available but on extra charges.
Rates Validity: The above packages rates are valid for advance booking only.